- Know when to give up and when to not.
- Take responsibility of my life.
- Take steps to become the person I want.
- Stop thinking about things that do not matter.
- Think about things that do matter.
- Accept and enjoy the happiness I have.
- Not to question every good thing in my life
- Not to wait for something bad to happen every moment.
- Accept compliments.
- Give compliment.
- Give my opinion on anything to anyone.
- Believe in myself.
- Talk to a stranger (even if I want to).
- Not hide behind my pain as an excuse.
- Not trying to guess ulterior motives of people (even if they may not have any).
- Know how much love to give.
- Not to be bound by my comfort zone.
- Try something new.
- Not be blinded by emotion even if I know I will regret it.
- Accept my limitations and move on.
- Not to be awkward around people.
- Not be self-obsessed.
- Make a list like this, without getting depressed by it.
- Eat healthy.
- Keep friends.
- Not get influenced by emotional blackmail of everyone around me.
- Accept my fault/ mistakes.
- Break out of my habits.
- Write something meaningful.
- Love people who deserve it.
Declare to world how much of a mess I am(did that right now 🙂 )
- Continue writing this stupid list.
This is a cool thing to do! It’s so important to be aware of what we don’t know and then *hopefully* work on changing these things. 🙂
Thank you 🙂
What do you know? And how can you use what you know to work on the things you don’t? 🙂
He he 🙂 What I know is how to live by making excuses for my shortcomings 🙂 Not a good way to live life 🙂
But there comes a point when one gets fed up of just ‘living by’.
I believe the first step to bring actual change in oneself, is to accept and realize that there is a need for change. At least, I took first step. What happens further just depends on the strength of my resolve. 🙂 which I can’t count on much:) he he 🙂
Yeah that first step is very important. Hey don’t talk like that! Everybody can be strong if they want to be. If the situation demands for you to be strong, then that’s what you’ll be. The human body is engineered that way you know. It won’t just lay down and die in the face of adversity. It’ll adapt.
That’s true. Thanks for your support. 🙂
You’re welcome! No problem!
I can relate so much to this list!
I am glad you could 🙂
Beautiful post 😁
Thank you 🙂 Glad you liked it 🙂
I’m glad I read it😁😊
What a marvelous quote about love, I am going to use this quote in one of my upcoming blog posts. Thanks for sharing.
Even I love this quote a lot 🙂
Glad you liked it 🙂